Empowering children through communities of faith, hope, and love. Sports ministries in West Africa. Baseball clinics and youth development.
Christmas outreach to prisoners' kids, inner-city children, under-served communities, and juvenile detention centers.
Dodging Delinquency Charity Dodgeball Tournament
This is your chance to stake your claim to dodgeball glory! Form your team and go head to head against others as you battle your way to the top. Proceeds will benefit Chattanooga area at-risk youth and help send children of prisoners to summer camp. Come out and play, support your team as a spectator, or just come out and be entertained.
- Youth League (12 to 17-year olds)
- Adult League (18 and up)
- Ultimate Youth Pastor Battle Royal (special for youth pastors)
- Prizes for teams and individuals (performance and best dressed)
- Lunch included with your registration
Channel 12 news piece on the terminally ill man who collected and fixed up bikes to give away to kids during Breakaway’s Christmas outreach to under-served neighborhoods.
1. Had an exciting time volunteering on Saturday for the “Play It Forward” festival benefiting Emily’s Power for a Cure, a foundation established in loving memory of 2-yr old Emily Ransom to help find a cure for childhood cancer.
2. Watched the film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I loved this quote: “A true king considers the advice of counsel, but always listens to his heart.”