- Make Ready for the King: Advent DevotionalThis season of Advent, may the anticipation of new life, new beginnings, and new possibilities give us hope unimaginable.
- How You, THOR, and Bruce Banner Are AlikeLike Thor and Bruce Banner, sometimes it feels like we've crash-landed into a world that is intentionally designed to keep us stressed out all the time.
- When I Don’t Feel Very ‘Christian’Justification by Faith Alone: When you need assurance of your identity in Christ and your position in His family, remember that God cannot lie.
- The Art of AbandonmentWhat we can learn from the art of abandonment: It's about bringing out a hidden beauty where others only see ruin, decay, or worthlessness.
- What You and The Houston Astros Have In CommonYou and the World Series champions have something in common: You both have a front office actively working for your favor and the future good of your life. You can trust the front office!
- Embracing the Brevity and Transiency of LifeAccepting the reality of our transient lives, along with God’s eternal truths, can help us to apply our hearts to wisdom in the daily grind of our fleeting days.
- Falling Apart, or Falling Into Place?Sometimes it feels like your world is falling apart when it may actually just be falling into place.