- You’re a Good Good Father The Fatherhood of God: He is a good and perfect Father. There is none to whom we can compare Him. He is always the contrast, meant to be worshiped.
- Training Ourselves to Please God One of the sure marks of a maturing believer is an increased desire to want to please God. They often think about this question: Does it please the Lord?
- Covered in the Dust of Your Rabbi Lessons from Mary and Martha: The answer to worry is not to try really hard to stop worrying. It is to be covered in the dust of your rabbi.
- A Mother’s Day Devotion: Reflections From a Farewell Letter Paul’s reflections on how Lois and Eunice, the primary disciplers in Timothy’s life, gave the world an infectious servant-leader.
- Who Are You Wearing? Put on the Lord Jesus Christ We can’t choose the world that we wake up to each morning, but we most certainly can choose how we will dress for success. WHO are you wearing?
- God Is Captivated by You You can trust the God who is captivated by every detail of your life! He rejoices over you with singing and dancing. He watches over you with tenderness and affection.
- The Ultimate Underdog Story There is nothing you will face today that isn’t already under the authority of Jesus. The same power that rose Jesus from the grave lives in us. You can live in this present reality.
- Palm Sunday: Don’t Be a Fickle Sunday Morning Cheerleader What would it look like if the biblical accounts of Palm Sunday were taking place in our generation today?
- The Dangers of Complacency The danger of spiritual complacency is that it is not only acutely self-serving, but it is highly contagious. It’s a subtle erosive to our faith.
- Never Apologize for a God-Sized Vision, Bold Faith Never apologize for a God-sized vision or a bold faith. Remember that the mediocre majority always dies in the wilderness, but those “different” spirits always find their Promised Land.
Subscribe to Devotions
Subscribe to "Abiding In Him" and get Jimmy's devotional in your Inbox once a week.